My Fanfics

I write a lot of fanfics.

Shoujo Kakumei Utena

A Conversation

An odd little poem, of a conversation between two men about Utena.

Cherish The Ladies

A transfer student comes to Ohtori and immediately gets both a bad crush and something of a new friend.

Blood, Roses, and Sharp, Pointy Objects

Manic, gratuitous self-insertion idiocy in Ohtori Academy. Very weird, but, according to most, funny.

Friends

From Utena's POV, a poem about Wakaba.

Reminiscence Attraction

Currently unfinished, I may never get back to it. Takes place after the series. At work, Utena meets an old adversary.

Sweet Beautiful Thing: A Diary Entry

Simply put, an entry in Saionji's diary.

The Most Beautiful Words

An essay about beautiful words, written by Utena. Found after she left the Academy.

This Chick's Tragedy (Wanna-Be Girl)

A somewhat sad, serious poem about Nanami.

Tenkuu no Escaflowne

And I Will Drink His Tears

Dilandau, ranting after the series ends from his prison in Celena Schezar's head.

Cracks

IMHO, one of my best works. Dilandau's thoughts, written in a long, creepy poem.

On Dilandau

As the title says. A poem about Dilandau.

Outside

Not exactly Escaflowne, but sort of. A poem.

Secret Weapons

Athena Sun, an ordinary girl from Earth, is brought to Gaea to serve in the Ryuugekitai.

Pale Angels

The sequel to Secret Weapons (above).

DBZ Fics

Arranged by universe. In roughly chronological order.

Rehanna's Universe

Utter Confusion (Or, Yes, Female Saiyans Do Exist)

My very first fanfic!

Ginyu

What was it like when Rehanna worked for the Ginyu Force?

Conversations

Rehanna gets King Kai (Kaio) to connect her up psychically with some dead friends.

Visits

Comes right after Conversations.

Halloween

A weird, messed up, and totally nonsensical fic. Guess what the Z Gang has to dress up as. (Yeah, I know, I'm cruel to them sometimes.)

Juunanagou's Girlfriend (And What Followed)

What's this? Juuanangou's got a girlfriend! But who is it? You'll find out...

The Trouble With Babies

Think you lose sleep over one normal baby? Well, howsabout seven telepathic ones?

The Question

First, you learn who Rehanna's boyfriend was for a while before she came to Earth. Then, see Sake and Bardock's new curse!

FU-SION!

Short, strange, and really quite pointless. I just felt like it. ::snickers:: You'll learn who Gohanna is!

Tenkaichi Budokai

As the title states, a Tenkaichi Budokai. A very odd one.

Exchange Students

A Ranma 1/2-DBZ crossover in which Sake and Bardock are 'dimensional exchange students' at Furinkan High and end up staying at the Tendo dojo.

Not Your Ordinary DBZ

This fic comes from the messed up place I call my mind. First, envision a boomerang stuck in a tree. Then, envision Vegeta babysitting an overly kawaii goddess.

Regular Universe

Eyes

A collection of the dreams of some DBZ people. Mostly nightmares. ::shrugs:: I dunno. I just like writing about dreams.

The Unexpected Couple

Bulma and Vegeta get together fic. Rather short. ::grins:: One of my fav couples.

Still You Weep

A very short, slightly mushy fic about Bulma and Vegeta.

Beautiful Blue

Short and sweet. An unusual encounter for Mirai Juunanagou.

Tenchi Muyo Fics

Children at Play

Tenchi gets married...to five of the six girls. This fic is mostly about their kids.

Gundam Wing Fics

Portrait of a Warrior as a Depressed Peacecraft

*grins* My first challenge fic. Sort of a reflective piece from the point of view of Zechs Merquise.

Goddess Of Wanderers

About two years after the series, the Gundam pilots receive an unexpected and unusual visitor.

Slayers

What Might Have Happened

A ridiculous little fic I wrote a few weeks ago about what might have happened after episode 4 of Slayers.