Conversations

Disclaimer: DBZ don't belong to me, but I wish it did.

Author's Note: This is a really weird story.

King Kai? King Kai, are you there? Rehanna rubbed her forehead. She had been trying to get in touch with King Kai for a half an hour now. Sighing, she kept broadcasting. Finally she got a response.

Yeah, I'm here. Who's this?

Rehanna.

Ummm….Rehanna…oh! Vegeta's little sister, right?

Exactly.

Ok, hello, Rehanna. Do you need help with something?

As a matter of fact, I do. She smiled. This may sound a little weird, but I want you to get me in touch with the Ginyus in HFIL.

The Ginyus? Why them?

They're friends of mine.

Really? Wow. Well, hold on a second.

Sure.

Rehanna waited. Her foot tapped and her tail twitched. There was a very large smile on her face. As she waited, her eyes darted about. After fifteen minutes, King Kai was back.

Ok, Rehanna, I can connect you up now.

Thanks, King Kai.

A new voice came into her head. It had an English accent. Who's there?

Hi, Jeice, Burter, Recoome, Guldo. How've you all been?

She got what was the equivalent of a mental group blink. Then she winced as they all spoke at once. How do you know our names? Who're you?

Broadcasting a snatch of tune, she smiled and waited for their reaction.

Waitasecond….

It's…

Rehanna, is that you?

Yeah, Jeice, it's me. Haven't talked to me in a long time, have you, guys?

Are you really the Saiyan princess? There was a note of curiosity in Burter's mind voice.

Yup. Vegeta's little sister, at your service.

Seriously?

Oh, I'm quite serious. The Captain, I must tell you, won't be joining you for a while. I think you might be disappointed when he turns up, too.

Why?

You know that body-switching thing he did? Well, Kakarot threw a frog in the way of the beam when he tried to switch with Vegeta.

Eep. Who's Kakarot?

You might know him as Goku. The Saiyan with no tail who wore the orange gi.

Him?!

Yes, him. Know something? I've sort of missed you guys.

Really?

Yes, really. Also, I want to know something. Are Zarbon and Radditz there?

Yeah. Annoying as ever.

Thanks. I gotta go now. She broke off the connection with the Ginyus. You still there, King Kai? There's a couple other people I need to talk to.

I'm still here, Rehanna. Who do you want to talk to now?

Zarbon.

You have some strange friends, Rehanna.

I know, King Kai. Can you connect me up?

Of course. Should only take a minute. She waited a minute. And you're all set.

Thanks again, King Kai. Hello, Zarbon.

Another mental blink. Who's this?

Take a wild guess. I'll give you one hint. She sent out the same snatch of melody.

Hmmm…I remember now. You're the flute girl who worked for the Ginyus? Rehanna? You were looking for your brother, I believe.

You got it.

Did you find him?

Yes.

Who is he, anyway?

Take another wild guess. You get hints again. His name starts with V, ends with a, and he used to have a tail. By now she was grinning ecstatically. She waited for his reply.

VEGETA?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Right again. I'm very proud of him, you know.

Why???

Well, lessee…first of all, he's prince, second of all, he's a Super Saiyan. Are you satisfied?

A Super Saiyan? I thought they didn't exist.

Oh, they exist, Zarbon-san. I'm one too.

This is very hard to believe.

You better believe it. How've you been?

Quite well, apart from being technically dead. You?

Very well, thanks. I gotta go now. There's still one more person I need to talk to.

Bye.

Bye, Zarbon-san. Yo, King Kai? Can you get me in touch with Radditz now? This is my last call.

Of course, Rehanna. Be one minute. She waited a few minutes. This was her last psychic telephone call. Ok, you're all set.

You're the best, King Kai. Hey, Radditz. It's Rehanna.

Rehanna! It's really you?

Of course it is. I've missed you, Radditz.

I've missed you too, Rehanna. You would be…how old, now?

I don't know. I've never kept track.

Have you kept up on your training?

Uh-huh. I've gotten really strong!

Stronger than me?

I'm sorry to say so, but ever so much stronger than you. Vegeta's gotten stronger, too. Same with Kakarot.i>

Kakarot? He's there?

Yes. I live on Earth now. So does Vegeta.

You mean Vegeta didn't blow the planet up?

No. He has a son. Kakarot has another son, also.

Now this I am finding hard to stomach.

>Well, would it be harder to stomach if I told you that all three of us are Super Saiyans?

ACK!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!?

Yes, really. Her head hurt. Radditz-san, I need to go now, I've got a headache.

Bye, Rehanna.

Bye, Radditz-san. She broke off the connection with Radditz and looked up to the sky. Thanks a lot, King Kai.