Juunanagou's Girlfriend (And What Followed)

Disclaimer: Don't own em, don't claim to, don't sue me.

"Umm…Juuhachigou?"

Juuhachigou turned around. Her brother was standing behind her. "Hello, Juunana. How're you?"

"Great, really. I have a question."

"And that question is….?" She looked at him expectantly.

"What's the best way to impress a girl?"

She blinked. This was not what she had been expecting. "Why do you want to know?"

He blushed, shifted his feet, and tried to look falsely bright. "Oh, just curious. No real reason for it."

"Well, all right." She looked at him suspiciously. "Try being yourself. You could impress anyone that way."

Smiling, he started to fly. "Thanks, Juu!" As he flew away, she stared after him.

"I wonder what that was all about."

*****

Floating two inches over a still pond in the middle of the woods, fingers lowered into the water, Rehanna closed her eyes, concentrating. As she sat in the air, she began to spin. Faster and faster around she went, and a sheet of water rose to encircle her. When she was sure enough of her control, and had enough energy in the tips of her fingers, she whispered something. "Korican Hy." Colored beams shot out of the tips of her fingers and swam up to swirl in strange patterns within the thin spray of clear water.

Her concentration was broken as a hand gripped the back of her neck. Years of training took over, and she uncrossed her legs, flipping up underneath the arm that the hand was attached to. Clamping the arm between her ankles, she wrenched her neck out of the grip and flipped again, coming up face to face with the person who had grabbed her. Reaching out, she grabbed his shoulders, unclamped his arm, and sent herself soaring over his head, landing on her feet behind him. After landing, she leapt up onto a tree branch, where she crouched defensively, tail lashing, looking for all the world like a cornered leopard. Suddenly, she recognized who it was.

"Juunanagou. I haven't seen you for quite a while." Adjusting the rose that was ever in her hair, she looked down at the black-haired young man. "What brings you to this part of the forest?"

"Your stunning display of mentally controlled pyrotechnics." He smiled. "It really was quite impressive."

She beamed at him. "Thank you." Jumping lightly down from the branch, she landed on both feet, wrapping her tail around her waist. "Do you know anything like it?"

"I know something that might be like that, but I'm not really sure…." They went off on a long conversation, comparing techniques, chatting aimlessly, and whatnot.

*****

"Bulma, I thought I should tell you and Vegeta that I won't be home for dinner tonight." For some reason, Rehanna was wearing a dress. She looked quite pretty, actually. There was a purple scarf tied around her neck, with the knot on her left shoulder, the scarf draping over her right shoulder.

"Why ever not?"

Rehanna blushed. "I have plans."

Smiling, Bulma asked slyly, "And what plans would those be?"

"I've got a date."

"But that's wonderful! With who?"

"If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anybody else?"

"Of course, Rehanna. I promise. Who are you going with?"

"Juunanagou."

Bulma's eyes widened in shock. "Wow." Then she smiled. "I hope you have a wonderful time!" She waved as Rehanna flew away.

*****

Half an hour before another date….

Trunks looked at his aunt and grinned when he saw how she was dressed. "Rehanna and Juunanagou, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." She looked over at him in mild surprise.

"How'd you guess?"

"Guess what? Your boyfriend?"

"No, goofball. Where we go to kiss."

*****

About thirteen months later…

"Juu-chan, will you help me with this? I think I've gotten everyone down, but I'm not sure. Will you check it?"

The tall android took the list from Rehanna and scanned down it. "It seems all right to me."

"Good." Rehanna's head hurt a bit. She had spent all day writing out invitations to the wedding and arranging it. By now, she was completely exhausted. Glad that she was done with invitations, she wiped a bit of sweat off her forehead. Amazingly, Vegeta had agreed to be best man. Bra was the flower girl, and Bulma and Chichi were bridesmaids. Radditz was to stand in the place of her father, since her real father was both dead and has no idea what a wedding was.

After about a month of intensive last-minute arranging, the day of the wedding came. The weather was incredibly nice for the end of March. As the wedding march began, everyone watched the door in anticipation. Fifteen minutes later, the groom in his black suit, and the bride, resplendent in a wedding gown that was an infinitely pale shade of lavender, stood at the altar. The priest, who was actually Dende, began the ceremony.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today…." Juunanagou and Rehanna seemed to have shut down their ears, while everyone else listened.

"Do you, Jinzoningen Juunanagou, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, that you may love and cherish for howsoever long you both may live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Rehanna Wildrose, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, that you may love and cherish for howsoever long you both may live?"

"I do."

The gold and silver wedding bands were offered on a little scarlet cushion.

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"You may kiss the bride." This was the moment everyone had been waiting for. Juunanagou bent over to kiss his rather short bride, and their lips met. Time seemed to stop for the duration of the kiss, only broken by the flash of several cameras. Just as slowly as it had begun, it was over, and then it was time for the reception.

At the reception, there was a great deal of talking, and just as much dancing. Playing in one corner was a quintet, and everyone was enjoying themselves a lot. Juunanagou tapped her on the shoulder. "It's time for our dance, Rehanna."

"All right, then." Still smiling, she took his hand, and he led her onto the dance floor.

If one were to ask anyone who attended that wedding what the most memorable part of the wedding and reception was, they would receive one common answer. When Rehanna and Juunanagou danced, it was not just any dance. They danced without worrying about the possibility of a misstep, like two big cats that had chosen to stand on their hind legs. It was incredible, the way they moved, with such fluid, precise grace. At one point in the dance, Juunanagou lifted Rehanna up and tossed her into the air. She floated down like a feather, her dress streaming so it looked like she was a lavender swan. Everyone was disappointed when the dance ended.

*****

Ten months later…

Rehanna was resting in the bed in the hospital room, asleep, a tired smile on her slumbering face. Two small babies, a boy and a girl, lay sleeping in a little bed of their own. They both had tails. Juunanagou, Bulma, and Vegeta looked in through the barely open door and smiled. Opening the door more, they went in.

"Rehanna. Time to wake up." She woke with a start to see her family sitting on chairs next to the bed.

"Hi, guys." She looked at Juunanagou. "I have a question for you, Juu-chan. What are we going to name the twins?"

"What do you want to call them?"

"I only have a name in mind for the boy right now."

"That being?"

"Bardock."

Vegeta looked a little startled. After thinking it over a moment, Juunanagou nodded. "I like that name. But what about our girl?"

"You pick that one."

He thought it over. Names ran through his head, laughing and tumbling and chasing each other. It took a few minutes. "Sake. Let's name her Sake."

Chuckling, Rehanna nodded. "Perfect." She looked over at her two children, sleeping with their tails curled around them. "I think they both might end up learning to fly before they learn to walk. In fact, I'm almost completely sure they will."

*****

Her twins cradled in her arms, Rehanna landed carefully in the clearing where the Ginyus lived. Jeice was outside, setting something up on top of his house, and Burter was helping him. They noticed her at the same time. "Hi!" Leaping down from the roof, they walked over to her. "How are the babies?"

"They're doing great. Jeice, I found a website dedicated to you." She grinning. "It's called the Temple of Jiisu. Very nice site. Made by someone named Nabiki."

J

eice blinked. "I'm that popular. Wow. And I never knew."


The babies started to cry. "Drat. Could you two hold the babies for a moment? It's time for their bottles." As she yanked her storage necklace around and started rummaging in it, the two aliens each took one of the babies. Sake giggled and tugged on Jeice's short red nose. He winced.

"You're very strong, aren't you?" Holding onto the baby with arm, he reached up and rubbed his nose with the other. Rehanna finally found the bottles of formula, and heated them quickly with ki before taking her children back and starting to feed them. They gripped the bottles with fingers that were already very strong.

"The both of them will grow up to be very strong warriors, you can tell that." Rehanna smiled proudly. Nodding in agreement, Jeice rubbed his bruised nose. "Poor you. Did Sake hurt you?" She grinned, feigning sympathy.

"No, it's nothing."

A rabbit hopped out from the woods, coming straight up to Rehanna and sniffing at her. She stayed very still. Jeice, however, didn't feel so calm. When the rabbit came up to him, he started backing away. "I…can't…stand…rabbits."

The rabbit ran away, startled, as Rehanna started laughing. He glared at her. Still feeding the twins, she shook with mirth. "I can't believe it. Jeice, the mighty warrior, is afraid of bunny rabbits."

"I am NOT afraid of rabbits. I just don't like them. They're too cute."

"What, you mean you're afraid that you might find a rabbit that's cuter than you? Really, Jeice, sometimes you're just way too ridiculous. Anyway, I have to get home now." She waved as best she could and took off again, heading home to the cabin.

*****

Juunanagou looked up from his home-made computer at the light thumping sound, ready to fight if need be. When he saw who it was, he smiled. "Good. You're home."

Nodding and looking rather tired, Rehanna grinned. "Yeah. I need to put the twins in bed. It's time for their nap."

"Where'd you go, anyway?"

"To visit the Ginyus." She smirked and giggled. "Jeice now has a very bruised nose."

Juunanagou grinned. "Who gave him that?"

"Sake."

He took the babies from her as she sat down on the couch. They both giggled at him. For some reason, being a father made him very sentimental. It didn't fit his deep, relaxed, rather creepy voice. "My strong little warriors."

*****

Even for children of a Z warrior, Rehanna and Juunanagou's twins were a little peculiar. Nobody expected otherwise, since their father was an android and their mother was one of the strongest women on the planet. Sake was a sunny, friendly, and very strong little girl, and Bardock was a great deal like his twin sister. They had inherited hair that was a combination of Juunanagou's and Rehanna's, and each one had one light blue eye and one black one. What made them especially funny was that one of their favorite pastimes was pummeling each other, and the fact that they were both strongly telepathic. To them, it wasn't at all unusual that they had long brown tails, could shoot things out of their hands, and would occasionally look out of the window at night to see their parents sitting in the top of a tree. True to Rehanna's prediction, both of them learned to fly before walking.

"I can't wait to get to school, okaasan! Are we there yet?" Sake was beaming as they flew over the city.

"Not yet, Sake. Be patient."

The six-year old looked at her brother, and concentrated. I really can't wait! Can you?

Grinning, her brother thought back at her. No, not really.

"You two are in the same class, so I can get you both in to the same place. Look, there's the school."

"Woohoo!" Carefully, they landed in the playground full of children out in front of the school. Startled, the nearest kids backed off a bit as Rehanna ushered her twins into the school to their classroom. After chatting with the teacher, a very pleasant and kind person, she headed out again, to pick up the mail and get back to the cabin, which they had expanded somewhat to add rooms for the twins.

Standing at the head of the class, Ms. Orange looked over her new first-grade class of nervous, slightly fidgety children. When she came to those twins whose mother had brought them in, she smiled. They were so adorable. "Hello, girls and boys. I'm Ms. Orange, your new teacher."

The class smiled and replied in unison. "Ohayo gozaimasu."

"The first thing I'd like to do is go around the classroom and have everyone stand up and tell the class their name. You first." She gestured to a little brown-haired girl at one end of the front row, who stood up.

"I'm Sarra Lee."

"John." It went on around the classroom, each person standing up in sequence. When it got to the twins, near the middle, everyone turned to look at them when they stood up together and spoke in almost the same voice.

"Bardock and Sake." Then they sat down again. It was funny, the way the were so perfectly coordinated. Rubbing their eyes, all the other children tried to make sure that they were seeing properly. In school uniform, the only way to tell them apart was that one was wearing a skirt and the other had pants. After everyone had introduced themselves, they went around the room again, this time each telling the class something about themselves. Again, the twins stood up and spoke in unison. "Our okaasan is one of the Z Warriors."

Ms. Orange blinked. She hadn't known that, she doubted that even the principal did. Everyone else seemed a little startled too. Sarra Lee looked at the boy and girl wide-eyed. "Really?" They nodded. With that, they sat down, and the class went on normally until recess, when everyone was playing outside on the playground. The two children were nearly mobbed by their classmates, who really wanted to know about the Z fighters.

"Is she really?"

"Do you know Goku?"

"Can you fly?"

Bardock blinked. "Yeep. Please don't crowd us." The other kids backed off. He looked at Sake. This is a little freaky, isn't it? Should we hide? They're scaring me a little bit.

Silly. They just want to know. I'll help. She broke off the psychic connection. "One question at a time. Yes, our okaasan is a Z warrior, Uncle Goku is very nice, and we can fly."

"Show us, show us!" Sake giggled with glee. She loved flying. Looking at her brother, who nodded, they both rose into the air and did corkscrews in the sky. Being mobbed was one thing, but they certainly didn't object to showing off a little. Their entire class stared up at them doing tricks in the air, and kept staring when they landed. Sarra Lee suddenly grinned a huge grin.

"That's really cool!" The rest of the day went by quickly, and soon the twins were flying home with their mother.

"How was your first day at school?"

"We loved it!"

"Good." Rehanna smiled. They were doing so well.

*****

"Juu, could you take the kids to school today? I shouldn't spread my cold." Blowing her nose explosively into a tissue, Rehanna sighed. It should only keep her under for a day, but she shouldn't make any of the kids sick.

"Of course, dear. You can go back to sleep."

"Thanks." She conked out immediately, waking up every ten minutes to blow her nose again. The twins had eaten breakfast and were standing at the door, waiting with their lunches and backpacks.

"Otosan! Are you taking us to school today?"

"Yes, Bardock. Your okaasan's got a bad cold."

"Ok!" They flew off together. When they landed in the playground, Sarra Lee, who was now a good friend of Sake's, came running over.

"Morning, Sake!" She looked up. "Wow. Are you Sake's otosan?"

Juunanagou blinked and looked down at the little pig-tailed girl staring up at him. "Yes."

"Ok. C'mon, guys, we're gonna be late. Bye, Jinzoningen-san." She dragged her friends off to class. Shaking his head, Juunanagou flew off. He never quite knew what to expect from humans, but it normally wasn't a reaction like that. But his children were making friends. That was good.

The only thing that occurred from this incident was that the twins ended up being grilled for information about their father too. Sake and Bardock started to fly up onto to the roof carrying their friends to get away from the small mobs of other children. Later that day, during their P.E. class, they were confronted by the school bully and about five of his friends. They were all in fourth grade and a great deal larger than Bardock and Sake were.

"If it isn't Bardock and Sake, the school's most popular first-graders. What kind of names are those? You're lying about your parents, both of you, I bet."

Hissing, Bardock dropped into horse stance immediately. Sake glared at him. Bardock. Okaasan said we shouldn't fight unless we need to. And if we do end up getting in a fight, she warned us to try not to pulverize whoever we're fighting.

But Sake…

BARDOCK! The six-year old boy winced and rubbed his forehead as the small group of large children watched the two staring into each other's eyes. You are going to stay right where you are. I'll handle this. She shoved her brother out of the way and stepped forward, smiling a saccharine smile. "And what kind of a name is Tango for a boy? You should probably think about your own name before trying to bug other kids."

The exceptionally large boy looked angry, but it was true, his name was Tango. "You are in trouble…" His teeth were clenched.

Still smiling sweetly, Sake giggled, sounding exactly like any ordinary little girl. "Really? Then you shouldn't have any trouble defeating me in a fight. I challenge you. All of you. Meet me in the playground, on the basketball court, when school lets out."

Wow. Where did you learn to act like that?

Okaasan taught me. The mental equivalent of an amused grin. I thought it might be useful.

An hour or two later, Juunanagou arrived at the school to find that the basketball court was crowded with children staring. Flying up, he perched on the backboard, scanning the middle of the court. On one end was a group of eleven boys. They looked like small thugs that had been held back. On the other end was his daughter, in what appeared to be one of her sparring suits. He grinned slightly. "I didn't know she kept one in her pack…" She heard him and looked up.

"Hi, otosan. Can you wait a minute? I challenged them to a fight, I have to go through with it."

"On what basis was the challenge?"

"He insulted Bardock and I."

"Good girl, Sake. Go on with your fight, I'll be watching." The boys looked up at the man perched on the backboard and freaked slightly, but then Sake stepped forward. She knew what to say, her parents taught her every day.

"Tango-boy and company," she smirked, "I challenge you to battle on the grounds of insult. I swear that nobody else will step in. Satisfied, bakas?"

They looked angry, but Tango nodded. "Very satisfied."

Sake looked up. "Otosan, will you start it?"

"Of course." He swept a practiced eye over his daughter and her opponents. "Begin." The boys rushed forward, to find that there was nobody there. Smirking, looking for all the world like her parents, blue and black eyes glinting, she tapped the back-most boy on the shoulder

.

"Looking for me?"

*****

When they got home, Rehanna was up, cooking and occasionally blowing her nose, but it wasn't as loud as the morning. She sniffed the air for a moment, then blinked when she saw her daughter in a fighting suit, Bardock grinning widely, and an immensely proud Juunanagou. "What happened?" Then it dawned on her, and she looked at her daughter suspiciously. "You smell different. Sake, have you been fighting?"

The little girl nodded. "Yes!"

"Juu-chan…."

"Don't worry, I watched the entire thing. She was never touched, and she had challenged the boys she was fighting."

"On what grounds?"

"Insults."

Sighing, Rehanna looked relieved. "You know, Sake, I would have only really gotten angry if you had lost." She grinned, then went back to cooking. "It's stego steak, wild vegetables and fruits, and rice tonight."

*****

The next day at school, Bardock and Sake were crowded even more. Everyone wanted to know how Sake could beat those boys so easily, and if Bardock could too. When class started, Ms. Orange had a very hard time making everyone stay still. During lunch, Sarra Lee and Sake chatted cheerfully.

"That was really cool yesterday, Sake. Was it easy?"

"Yeah. They're only humans."

Sarra Lee blinked. "Only humans? Are you not human?"

Facefaulting, Sake nearly spat out her sandwich. "I seriously never told you? And you never guessed?"

"Guessed what?"

Then Sake remembered something. Slowly, she unwound her tail from her waist. It waved back and forth frantically. "See? I have a tail. So does Bardock."

"Wow! How'd you get that? I never noticed!"

"I wrap it around my waist, and my brother does too. My okaasan has a tail too."

"Cool!"

An idea came to Sake and she grinned very widely. "Wanna come over to my house and play after school?"

"Yeah! I'll have to ask okaasan about it first, though. She picks me up every day, so I'll ask her then."

"Ok, and I'll ask my okaasan. We can fly you over if your okaasan says yes."

*****

Later that day…

"

Okaasan said you could come over! Did your okaasan say yes? I hope she did!"

"My okaasan said I could come over." Sarra Lee and Sake looked over to where their mothers were talking cheerfully. Glancing at her brother, who also had a friend coming over that day, Sake grinned.

"Ok, Bardock's having a friend over too. You get to fly over to our house!"

Rehanna looked over at her children and their friends. Smiling, she looked at the other two mothers she had been talking to. "I'd better get going. Sake, Bardock, get your friends. We need to leave now!"

The twins spoke in chorus. "Hai, okaasan." Then they both turned to their friends, unwittingly still speaking together. "Grab my shoulders and hold on tight!" After the two other children did just that, Bardock and Sake jumped into the air. Flying up, Rehanna met them.

"We're going the long way today. I need to pick up some more milk." With that, they flew off. After the grocery store, they passed over Capsule Corp., landing for a moment to say hi, then went over the woods to the cabin. Landing outside, the children's two friends let go of their shoulders.

"That was COOL!" Cork, Bardock's friends, had an enormous, Goku-like grin on his face.

Upon hearing more than three voices, Juunanagou stuck his head out of the doorway. Startled, he looked at his wife. "Who are they?"

"Friends of Bardock and Sake. Don't worry, Juu-chan, they shouldn't bother you too much." She grinned. "Come on, kidlets, you can go inside now." The small herd of children hurried into the house. Sake and Sarra Lee went to play with dolls, Cork and Bardock to see if they could raid the fridge without anyone noticing.

"Are you sure they aren't going to bother me? I need to go hunting. Will they hold me back?"

"I said don't worry, Juu, they'll be fine, I'll watch them. You go hunt."

"Ok." He leaned over and kissed Rehanna, then walked out the door and took off. Smiling, Rehanna settled down on the couch with a book, wondering what the kids were doing at the moment.

"Okaasan, can we go and see Jeice-san and Burter-san and Guldo-san and Recoome-san? We haven't seen them for a while. Cork and Sarra Lee will come with us."

She looked of the top of her book. "Sure. Be back in two hours." Looking down at her book for a minute, she looked up again. "Oh, and don't let Guldo offer you any food he cooked. He's a bad cook, it's sure to be toxic."

"Ok!" The twins took off, their friends gripping their shoulders. Maybe three minutes after they left, someone came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. Dropping her book, a little startled, she looked behind her.

"Juu-chan, I thought you went hunting."

"I did. When I saw them leaving, I came back. There's more meat in the pantry."

"Good." Getting up, she floated around behind him, hugging him from behind, chin resting on one shoulder. "Thanks. The kids and their friends went to visit the Ginyus. I told them to be back in two hours."

"Ok." Juunanagou grinned wryly as his wife's tail, seemingly with a mind of its own, unwrapped itself from around her waist and tapped him on the shoulder. Reaching a hand up, he tugged lightly on it.

"Ow. Don't do that, it hurts." She chuckled. "Care to spar?"

"Certainly." After disentangling himself, Juunanagou opened the front door with a mock-bow. "If the princess would care to go first."

"Thank you, Juu-chan." What followed was an extended bout of furiously energetic sparring, during the course of which all the animals were scared away. At one point, Rehanna, at Super Saiyan level two, blinked when she found her arms pinned behind her back, and she couldn't get them loose. "New move, Juu?"

"Mmm-hmm."

Grinning, arms still held behind her back, she whipped around, legs together, until she was twined in a ring around Juunanagou, toes touching his hands. With a small flourish, she yanked her arms away and flipped him over her shoulder. He landed on his feet just as she blurred away behind him, to land flat on her feet perched on top of his head. Quickly reaching up and grabbing her feet, he yanked her down and started tickling her mercilessly.

"Hey….Juu-chan….I thought we……agreed. No cruel…..and unusual….attacks." That was all she managed to squeeze out between breaths. Smiling triumphantly, he stopped.

"I think that's enough sparring for now."

"Ok." They walked inside together, talking cheerfully.

*****

Now, back to the kids…

"Don't fidget too much, Sarra, we're almost there. It's only been two minutes." Looking ahead, Sake spotted the clearing with the four capsule houses in it. The Ginyus were some of her favorite 'uncles'. "Look, that's it up ahead."

"Where? Oh, there. Cool! I'll try not to fidget." Grinning, Sake noticed Bardock and Cork having a similar conversation.

Fidgeting problem, Bardock?

Yeah, really. Cork's having a really hard time staying still. At least we'll be there in a minute, cause I'm getting a little tired. I can't wait to see them.

Me neither.

Just as she thought that at him, they landed, and their friends let go of their shoulders. The door to one house opened and Jeice stepped out to see who was there. Immediately, Sake came running at him, looking very much like any other little girl. "Uncle Jeice!" He staggered slightly as she slammed into him, then smiled at the small girl who was half-crushing him.

"Hello, Sake. How's my favorite niece?"

"Your only niece." She grinned and backed off. "Bardock's here too."

"Hi, Uncle Jeice."

"Hey, Monkey-boy." Bardock blushed slightly at the sound of his "uncle's" nickname for him. Then Jeice looked at the other children, who each bowed politely. Inquisitively, he looked at the twins. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"This is Sarra Lee-"

"And this is Cork."

Serious, though only for a moment, Jeice nodded to the two children who stood there looking at him wide-eyed. Then, smiling hugely, he started an animated discussion with all four of them. Slowly, the other Ginyus came out of their houses, were each in turn crushed in Sake's enormous hugs, and joined the conversation. The twins blinked in the middle of a choral sentence, stopped talking, and concentrated, holding up their hands.

It's time to come home.

All right, okaasan! Sake looked at the four men. "Okaasan called. We need to go now." Their friends got good tight grips on their shoulders. After Sake had given the Ginyus each one last hug and kiss on the cheek, they headed off towards home. Soon after that, Rehanna flew Cork and Sarra Lee home, then came back for a delicious dinner that Juunanagou cooked. When the twins were tucked into bed, Rehanna smiled at Juunanagou.

"They look like kittens when they sleep, don't they?" He nodded. Then she strained up and whispered in his ear. "We have a movie to watch, remember?" Nodding again, he grinned widely. Rehanna set up the video, and they watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Near the middle of the movie, when Rehanna was laughing helplessly, Juunanagou started tickling her again, an evil grin on his face. "Hey, hey stop it!" She couldn't stop laughing, and nearly fell off the couch.

"Feelthy Eeenglish knnnnnnn-igits!" Juunanagou did a bad French accent. "Your mudder was a hempster and your fether smelt of ELderberries!" He hadn't stopped tickling yet, and the movie wasn't over. Suddenly she jumped up and started tickling him back.

"Now whose mother was a hamster?" By now they were both laughing unstoppably. The movie had gotten to the part with the wizard named Tim. They took one silent look at the screen, and then started laughing again at the sight of him. Even people living fifteen miles away heard the uproarious mirth coming from the little cabin. The twins didn't wake up, though. They slept like logs. Obviously, this had happened before.

Finally, they stopped tickling each other to watch the end of the movie. Even so, they still hadn't stopped laughing, since the movie was ridiculous. When the French knights made another appearance, they glanced at each other, then collapsed in hysterical mirth. The movie ended with the annoying music playing and the two people, presumably adults, tickling each other again. After they both ran out of breath, they stopped.

"You are an evil, evil cyborg." Rehanna had a huge grin on her face.

"Oh? And what are you? You are a lethal space monkey."

"Evil cyborg!"

"Alien monkey!" This went back and forth between them for about fifteen minutes until they were too exhausted to keep talking. Since that was the case, they retired to bed. It was nearly two in the morning.

*****

Eight years later….

"Hey, okaasan, we're home!" Walking in through the door, Sake smiled and shoved a few strands of black hair out of her eyes. Blue and black eyes glinted as she and her brother set their backpacks down on floor next to the door. Tired, they collapsed on the couch.

"Was it a good day at school today?"

Bardock nodded. "Kami, I'm exhausted. We both got really good grades in all our classes today. Where's otosan?"

"He went hunting for a while, and to pick up some groceries. Has Sarra Lee gotten over the flu yet?"

Shoving her hair back again, Sake nodded. "She was back in school today. Even though she sneezed a lot, it was just a little bit of left-over cold."

"That's good. She was out for quite a while." A speculative look came into Rehanna's eyes as she looked at her children, who at the moment were both pushing hair out of their faces. "Do you two need some help with your hair? I know just the thing to fix it."

Both of them looked up at the same time. "Could you? We don't want to cut it, but it gets in the way."

"All right, come over here." Taking out a couple of hair ties, she started fixing their hair. When she was finished, the two of them each had one little pigtail. Finally it stopped drifting into their eyes. They both had enormous smiles on their faces.

"Thanks, okaasan! Now it won't get in our eyes." After hugging their mother, they sat down again. Still, they spoke in unison. "I think I'll keep it this way."

"You know, I think you two talk like that on purpose."

"Guilty as charged." From then on it became common at Orange Star High School to see the Jinzoningen twins with their black pigtails, dressed identically. It was very confusing for everyone except their friends. Consistently Gohan was the only teacher able to tell them apart when he called on them, but most of the time they were called on together and answered in unison. They were also considered two of the most dangerous people in school, since they had enormous tempers when provoked and could take you out using only their fingers and toes. Smiling proudly one day a year later, Rehanna thought back to the first time she had met Juunanagou.

He couldn't stand me. She chuckled quietly. I talked too much when he was trying to watch Juuhachigou and my prince fight, I asked annoying questions, I had a big ego. Well, actually, I have a big ego, and I'm proud of it. But I could never completely ruffle that calm, relaxed exterior of his. How could I have known that I would end up loving him and getting married? How could I have known that I would have two children who would turn out to be as strong and smart as I am, as he is, and as good-looking too? Thinking about it carefully, her smile grew. I couldn't have known. But then, nobody knows.....