Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, I'm not making money off this, don't sue me.

Visits

The Ginyus sat on the grass in HFIL, staring at each other and thinking. On either side of them, but removed a ways, were Radditz and Zarbon. They were all thinking about the calls they had just received from Rehanna. How long it had been since any of them had spoken to her, they didn't know. It had felt so strange, finally talking to someone they recognized who wasn't dead.

*****

Startled from her packing, Rehanna turned around when she heard a noise at her open bedroom door. Vegeta was standing in the doorway. "Hey, bro. What's up?"

"Where are you going?" He looked curious.

She got the look Vegeta had learned to recognize as meaning that she was being evasive. Continuing to pack, she looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm going to visit some friends," she said vaguely.

"Which friends, Rehanna?"

"Ummm…I gotta talk to Dende-sama before I can see them."

"I asked you, which friends?"

Blushing so brightly red that she looked like Jeice, she went on packing. Vegeta was starting to feel suspicious. She whispered something.

"What was that?"

"The Ginyus."

"WHAT?!"

"You use that word way too much around me. Well, I'm done packing. Better get moving." She kissed her brother on the cheek and walked down the hall, where she found Bulma. "Hey, Bulma? Did you get those capsules I asked you for?"

"Mmm-hmm." Bulma handed Rehanna the box of capsules. "You leaving now? Rehanna nodded. "Trunks and Goten are in the living room, if you want to say good-bye."

"Thanks, Bulma." She put the box of capsules in her suitcase. "Bye!" She walked into the living room and braced herself as Trunks and Goten crashed into her. "Ow. Watch it, you two." Grinning, she leaned over, ruffled their hair, and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. They wiped off the kisses, looking a little bit disgusted. "I'm going to visit some friends for a while, you little imps. Try not to kill anybody." With that, she flew out the window and up to Kami's lookout.

*****

"Yo, Dende-sama!"

The young Kami looked up startled. "Hi, Rehanna. What is it?"

"I need to talk with King Yemma."

"Why on Chikyuu would you need to do that?"

"I want to visit some friends of mine, but they happen to be dead. I need his permission so he can get me to HFIL."

He blinked. "Well, OK." Offering her his hand, he smiled. "Hold on tight, and up we go."

It took about half an hour, but they got up to King Yemma's. Dende walked up to the mammoth desk. "Excuse me, King Yemma. There's someone to see you."

King Yemma peered down at the small woman floating at the edge of his desk. She bowed. "Yes, who are you and what is it you wanted to say?"

"I'm Rehanna, Vegeta's little sister, and I need your permission for something."

"What would that be?"

"I have some friends that I haven't seen for a long time who I want to visit for a while. Unfortunately, they happen to be dead. Could you get me to HFIL for, say, a month to visit my friends?"

Staring in amazement, King Yemma pondered this. "I've never had a request like this before." He thought for a few minutes. "Well, I guess it would be all right." He wrote out a note, signed it, and folded it up, handing it to Rehanna. "Just through that door. Give this to the two ogres you'll meet near the door. They'll let you through, and get you out after a month."

Holding onto her suitcase and the note, Rehanna smiled. "Thanks, King Yemma!" Flying down to the door, she opened it up and went through.

*****

Very near the door, she was met by the two ogres, one red, one blue. Handing them the note, she smiled. "Hello. You should probably read that." They did so, and couldn't say anything because they were so shocked. "Where can I find Zarbon, Radditz, and the Ginyus?" Mutely they pointed. "Thanks!" Smiling brightly, she flew off.

The group of people on the grass was totally unmistakable. Most of them were staring at their feet, a couple were staring at the bright yellow clouds. Radditz was humming that little bit of song that Rehanna liked so much. Quietly, so as not to startle them too much, she started singing that song, softly, smiling. Taken completely by surprise, they all straightened up, listening very carefully. She kept singing, and slowly they all turned around. Leaning against a tree, arms crossed over her chest, smirking in the most arrogant way possible, she looked at them. One thick black eyebrow arched delicately. "Well, then. Aren't you going to say hello?"

That did it. All talking at once, they crowded around her. She leaped up to one of the lower tree branches. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. Cool it." Floating carefully down, she managed to get them to stop crowding her and stay still. Then she greeted them one at a time. "How've you all been?"

Radditz was staring at her in consternation. "How did you get here?" He looked suspicious. "You didn't die, did you?"

"No, silly. I got King Yemma's permission to visit for a month. I missed you guys."

"Enough to visit us here?"

"Hey, you're not always the nicest people, but you're my friends."

Looking very curious, Radditz seemed to have finally gotten the courage to ask Rehanna something. "Are you really a Super Saiyan?" All the others facefaulted. Rehanna nodded gravely. "Can you show me?"

"OK." She started gathering power, rather quickly. Everyone who had a scouter on them blinked violently. Just then, she started a low scream in her throat as the power gathered. With a flash, her hair was standing up in a blond flame over her head and her eyes were turquoise. "Is that good?"

It seemed that the most popular expression just now was an amazed stare. Everyone wore one slapped onto their face. Rehanna was smiling, and trying not to laugh. "You can stop staring now, guys. Oh, and Burter? There's a little bit of dirt on your shoulder. Get it off." She powered down again.

Burter automatically got the bit of dirt off his armor before he even realized what he was doing. He looked at the others. "Yup. Definitely the same old Rehanna."

"What'd you think, goofball? That there were two of me? No, that's the case with my nephew."

"You have a nephew?"

"Yeah. Vegeta's boy. Trunks."

"Vegeta has a son?"

"What do you think I just said?"

For a while, they chatted. They didn't talk about anything in particular, but it was a great deal of fun for them. After constant nagging, they managed to get Rehanna to sing a song. It was called 'Rory O'More', and was about a young man who enjoyed chasing girls. When she finished the song, she grinned. "Sounds like Jeice, ne?" Everyone who knew what Jeice was like burst out laughing. "Kami, it's hot out here." She wiped the fine beads of sweat off her forehead. "By the by, have any of you seen Frieza or King Kold around lately?"

"Nope. I think they've been trying to avoid us."

"My nephew's future self was the one who killed them both."

Collective blink. "Future self?"

"That's what I said."

"Weird."

By now Rehanna was sweating profusely. "Isn't there any place cooler than this? It's sweltering out here."

"Yeah. Come on, then."

She followed them towards a small town. On the way, they met Nappa. Rehanna suppressed an irritated groan.

"Hi, Radditz. Who's your friend?"

Making herself as cheerful as possible, Rehanna waved. "Hello, Lunkhead. I thought you might want to know that Earth is still there, the inhabitants are still alive, and Vegeta now lives there."

"Wait a moment. How would you know?"

A grin spread over her face as her tail unwrapped from her waist again and waved at him. "Well, I should probably know, since I live there too. In the same place as my big brother, now Super Saiyan." He stared. I seem to be getting this reaction a lot lately, she thought. But then, it's no surprise.

"Who are you? And who is your big brother?"

"My big brother is Vegeta. Remember the little warrior girl in the hallway? The one with the purple scouter? Now be polite. You are speaking to your princess here."

"Never mind." He walked off, looking confused and muttering.

"He never did have many brains, did he, Radditz?"

"Nope."

"Ok, one more thing, guys. If you are around me, you will get along with each other. You will get along even if it might kill you. Got that?"

They nodded in unison, and spoke in one voice. "Yes, Rehanna."

*****

"Fingers out of the cookie dough, buster!"

Recoome froze in the act of stealing some dough for Rehanna's chocolate chip cookies. Standing in the doorway was Rehanna, glaring at him. He winced and got ready to be yelled at.

"How many times do I need to tell you guys? The dough is for making cookies, not for eating raw! Now go away! I need to bake the cookies."

Tiptoeing out, he rubbed his ears. Out of all the people he'd known, only Frieza had a more penetrating voice than Rehanna. And even then, it wasn't much more. She was the kind of person who could give you a migraine when they felt like it. What was worse, she knew it. But he shouldn't make her angry anyway.

*****

It was hard to believe, but a month had passed. The next day, Rehanna had to leave. She called all her friends over as she encapsulated the house she had been living in. When they all got there, she smiled.

"I need to tell you guys a few things. One, sometime soon you should start getting very sleepy. Don't worry, just fall asleep. When you wake up, you'll probably be a bit cramped, but you won't be here. There are some rules about how you should act when you wake up. One, be polite to the people you meet. Don't blow anyone or anything up. Two, no hitting on the lady with blue hair. You'll just end up incapacitated. Three, for those of you so inclined, don't pose too much, or at all if you can help it. I'll be there, but so will Vegeta, along with a great deal of others. Finally, none of you work for Frieza any more. Don't talk about him, at least not to the others."

They all facefaulted. Zarbon stared at her in disbelief. "Where will we be?"

"Oh…you'll find out when you wake up." Suddenly she started concentrating very hard, working to send out the proper brainwaves to the proper people. "Sleep." They fell asleep almost immediately. With a smile, she took out six empty capsules, encapsulated them, labeled the capsules, and put them away.

The next day, she was shown to the proper exit by the two ogres. Carrying her suitcase in one hand, she flew up the long staircase and came out in King Yemma's desk. "Hello!"

"Oh! Hello, Rehanna. Kami's waiting at the door."

"Ok. Thank you very much, King Yemma. Bye!" She flew towards the door, met Dende, and got back to Earth, where she immediately called a meeting at the Kame House. "Hey, everyone! I'm back. There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Master Roshi looked very curious, and so did everyone else.

"We have some new guests. I need you all to promise me not to kill them on sight, since they're friends of mine."

Everyone curiously gave their promise, even Vegeta, who really knew by now that it was the best thing to do. Reaching into her pocket, Rehanna removed the box of capsules and took out six of them. "We should go outside." They followed her out. She pressed the button on one capsule and dropped it. There was a puff of smoke, and Radditz materialized on the ground, curled up and sleeping. As Rehanna watched, the eyes of everyone there widened. "You promised me not to kill my friends. Don't touch him. He'll wake up sooner or later. I made all my friends promise not to try and kill you or anything like that."

"Are you sure?"

"They'll be good. They better, or they'll regret it." Leaning over, she shook Radditz's shoulder. He didn't stir. "Radditz, breakfast." He sat up with a jolt.

"Wait. There is no breakfast he……" Turning, he stared at the people watching him. "Kakarot?"

Goku blinked and waved. "Hi, Radditz. Welcome to Earth."

Then Radditz turned to Vegeta, who half-sneered and looked away. Rehanna pushed Trunks, Goten, and Gohan forward. "Goten, Gohan, meet your uncle. Radditz, this is Trunks, my nephew, and Goten and Gohan, Kakarot's sons."

Goten looked carefully at the man who was his uncle, then smiled. "Hi, Uncle Radditz." Gohan looked at the slightly bewildered Saiyan more suspiciously.

Smiling slightly, Radditz looked at Gohan. "I remember you." Then he turned to Trunks. "And you must be Vegeta's son." He tried to stand up, but couldn't, and so bowed in a sitting position.

"I told you you'd be cramped, Radditz. Time to wake the others." She opened another capsule, which contained a sleeping Zarbon. Krillin looked at him distrustfully, Bulma seemed more startled. "Zarbon-san, wake up." He woke with a start, freaked out slightly, and then calmed down somewhat. "Ok, time to get the other four out." She got the slumbering Ginyus out of their capsules and woke them up. After initially staring around and generally being startled, they got used to the fact that they were on Earth. Of course, all of Rehanna's friends had to meet Trunks, since he was her nephew, the boy they had heard so much about.

"Rehanna, how did you get us here?"

"Remember that box of capsules I had, Guldo? I asked Bulma to include six empty ones, but I didn't tell her what they were for. I brought you in those."

"You mean I fit in one of those tiny things?"

"The capsules shrink whatever is put inside them."

"Oh."

"Bulma?"

"Yes, Rehanna?"

"Do you think I could persuade you to let me have, oh, six capsule houses? So my friends have somewhere to live?"

"Sure. I'll give them to you when we get back home."

"Thanks."

*****

When Rehanna, Trunks, Bulma, and Vegeta got back to Capsule Corp., with all Rehanna's friends in tow, they were all out of breath from talking. They had all been talking almost constantly as they flew and it was cutting down on their oxygen supply. Rehanna had to tell Zarbon, Radditz, and the Ginyus about where they would stay. Then, she and Bulma had needed to restrain Vegeta. After that, Trunks had simply babbled on, shooting rapid-fire questions at these new people.

First things first, however. Upon landing, Rehanna leaned over and snatched up a rather familiar frog from the ground. It croaked at her in outrage. Giggling, she held it in two hands and showed it to the Ginyus. The frog's eyes bugged out. "Ginyus, meet what's left of your captain." With that she just couldn't hold back and started really laughing as she handed the frog to Burter, who blinked and examined the frog closely. It croaked again. Rehanna headed into the house with Bulma to get the encapsulated houses.

Coming back out carrying the capsules, Rehanna found the Ginyus still staring at the frog. Radditz and Zarbon were too. "Guys, I got your houses." She handed a capsule to each of them. "Need any help setting them up?"

They all looked a bit blankly at the capsules in their hands. "Yes, please. How do they work?"

"Well, I might as well show you by just helping you place them. Come on, then. Let's go and look for a good spot."

They flew until they found a large clearing in the forest, not too far from Capsule Corp. It was easily big enough to fit four capsule houses. The Ginyus decided they liked it there.

"All right. Guldo, where do you want to put your house? It can't be in the middle of the clearing, is the one rule."

He pointed. "There."

"Ok. Hand me your capsule." She demonstrated how to set up the houses by using Guldo's capsule house. They all got it, and the Ginyus stayed to get their homes in place. Rehanna flew on with Radditz and Zarbon. At another clearing, this one rather near Goku's house, Radditz got his home set up. Zarbon ended up living in almost the middle of nowhere, on a little island near the Kame House.

There were several occasions when Goku and Rehanna had to forcibly restrain Vegeta so that he wouldn't go kill Zarbon and the Ginyus again. Needless to say, it's very difficult to forcibly restrain Vegeta. Goten and Gohan got to know their uncle much better. Amazingly, Gohan eventually managed to trust Radditz, even though it wasn't completely.