Disclaimer: I don't own any animes in this fic, although I wish I did. Please don't sue me.

Author's Note: I describe a lot of the matches. Be patient. The descriptions are short.

Tenkaichi Budokai

Rehanna sat on the couch in her family's rather large cabin. Moodily, she read a book and slowly devoured an enormous bowl of ice cream. Her husband looked at her with concern in his icy blue eyes.

"Na-chan, are you sure you're feeling all right? You've been acting strangely for the past few days." Jinzoningen Juunanagou stayed at a careful distance from his wife. She had been in a rather odd mood and there was no telling what she might do to him.

"Nothing much. Just something in outer space. You know, sometimes I wish Kakarot was back, ne?"

He blinked at the sudden change of subject. "Yes, it would be nice if Goku would come back. But what do you mean by something in outer space?"

"Oh, nothing, really. It's only the moon. Only the moon, really. When's the next Budokai?"

"In....hmm.....ten days."

"Good. Do you want to enter? I'm entering. So are the kids. And Trunks, Vegeta, Bra, Goten, Marron, and Tien's boy, Dejeuner."

"Yes, I think I'll enter too."

"When's the full moon?"

"Two days after."

"Kami. Well, I better warn Sake and Bardock when they get in from sparring." The sound of two people fighting outside near the door could be heard.

**********

At the Budokai

The group met up in front of the changing rooms. Juunanagou, Rehanna, and their children were already set. The twins and Rehanna wore blue spandex jumpsuits to fight in, Juunanagou a plain gi of a dark shade of green. Everyone else fighting went and changed into their respective outfits. Dejeuner was a very pleasant young man with three eyes, all purple, and dirty blond hair. Rehanna had only met him once, and had a good time talking with him. When they looked at the match-ups, Rehanna broke into an uncontrollable bout of giggling.

"What? What is it?" Goten looked curiously at her.

"My first opponent is named Fop. I've come across some rather peculiar names in my time, but never one like this. Bardock, Sake, Juu-chan, who are you up against?"

Bardock studied the list. "Some girl named Catala."

Juunanagou glanced at Vegeta and pointed. "Him."

Grinning, Sake read her opponent off the list. "A guy named Arin."

**********

First Round

First Match

Dejeuner stared across the stage at his opponent. The man he was fighting, Snorkel, was seven foot eleven, which was only an inch taller than the sixteen-year old was. He was covered with a great deal of yellow and red scales.

"Begin!"

The three-eyed teenager rushed forward head first, flipping around at the last moment to ram into Snorkel's stomach with his feet. Snorkel keeled over, then brought a hand up to grab Dejeuner's ankle and hurl him towards the crowd. Stopping himself in midair, Dejeuner assessed the situation, then brought one leg around in a neat crescent kick, connecting solidly with the enormous man's temple. He dropped like a stone and stayed down. Dejeuner sighed as he was declared the winner. "I was hoping for a better fight, but oh well. I guess I'll go wait."

Second Match

In disbelief, Rehanna stared at her diminutive foe. Barely two feet tall, Fop had dark green hair and looked like he was only six. However, he watched her with enormous purple eyes, calculating, she could tell. She thought about this as the match was called to start.

"Little boy, I don't fight children. Why don't you run home to mama and have a glass of juice?"

Fop hissed and gave an earsplitting whistle. Holding her ears in pain, Rehanna watched as what seemed to be water seeped up from in front of him. It formed into a very large creature, human-shaped, and rushed at her. She shot a ki blast through it, but the hole just filled up again. None of her attacks seemed to do anything. A thought came to her. It was the boy she had to deal with, not the monster. He was still whistling, probably that was how he controlled the water-beast. She blurred away from a strike by the monster.

"Hey, chibi. Look behind you." Startled, Fop turned, and her hands immediately gripped his throat. He stopped whistling, since there was no air left, and the monster disappeared. Eyes widening, the small man tried to loose her fingers from his throat. Just before he fainted, she let go with one hand and flung him out of the ring, where he landed with a thump on the ground, gasping for breath. Rehanna was declared winner.

Third Match

Trunks nodded to his little sister. By some twist of fate, they had been paired up together for a fight.

"Bra. You certainly look nice."

She smiled. "Why thank you, brother dear."

"Begin!"

Mostly the fight felt somewhat like a sparring match. They could each counter the other's blows, and occasionally get in a good one. Trunks managed to hit Bra more than she hit him, however. An idea popped into his mind. The next time Bra punched at him, he caught her fist, held on, and swung himself around behind her back, deftly driving a neat punch into a very sensitive pressure point near the middle of her spine. Then he rapped her on the temple. She blacked out. He was declared winner of that match.

Fourth Match

The cyan-haired woman across from Bardock seemed to be about his age, give or take a year. There was a smirk on her face as she looked at him, so he smirked back. He noticed that she looked a bit like Vegeta, but not exactly. Flickering over him, her dark golden eyes took in every single detail. Looking at the crowd, she smiled at an older man with black hair and a woman with cyan hair like hers.

They must be her parents. He looked at his own family and nodded, then bowed mockingly as the beginning of the fight was called.

"Well met, lovely lady." He dropped into a fighting stance.

"Dispense with the comments all ready, pretty boy. Let's get this fight on." Catala concentrated for a moment, and a long green energy sword appeared in her hand. With a feral shriek, she flew at him, sword raised. He blocked hastily with a ki-enforced arm, but winced. The sword was scalding hot. Quickly, he shot a ki blast out of one hand and kicked at the same time. She dodged swiftly, snatching his ankle from the air. Her sword disappeared and she raised her arm, shooting what looked like a ki blast out of her palm. He dodged and yanked himself out of her grip.

She's good at this. One corner of his mouth curved up. "I've got a trump card, lovely lady."

"Well? Show!"

He nodded and let his hair out of the pigtail that held it away from his eyes. Slowly, he powered up and his eyes turned solid green, his hair gold. Catala's eyes widened. Then she grinned and shot a quick look at her parents. "Looks like I can finally have a worthy opponent besides the people in my family. Now it's my turn for a trump card." Her eyes started glowing red, and she twisted a ring on her finger. There was a ripple in the air around her, and she was wearing incredibly complex armor.

"Impressive. Can we get the match over with now?" The two young people floated, circling, then rushed forward at the same time. Though his Super Saiyan power was incredible, Bardock had only a few moments to be surprised before one of Catala's ki blasts shoved his consciousness out of reach. He was removed from the stage and Catala was announced winner of that match.

Rehanna looked at the girl appraisingly, and a smile started to show on her face. She nudged Juunanagou in the ribs. "I think we've found a prospective mate for our boy here."

Fifth Match

Sake squared off against a young man who was probably about a year or two older than she was. She had seen many odd hairstyles in her life before this, but this man's was probably the strangest. It was cut short and bristly, with a small tail in the back, and was black, with the most incredible red highlights shot through it like bullets from a gun. The eyes that looked at her from his young face seemed to be a combination of black and green. Her own eyes, one black, one blue, glittered. This looked to be a challenge. The young man, Arin, turned for a moment and nodded to a man and woman in the crowd. The man, she noticed, was the same one that her brother's opponent had smiled at, but the woman in question, obviously his mother, had a magnificent sweep of wild red hair. Hmm. More than one wife, maybe? Yes, that's probably it.

Arin was wearing a very practical outfit for fighting, namely a plain white gi with no frills whatsoever. When the match began, he snapped his fingers and a computer appeared in midair. Typing swiftly, he entered what appeared to be coordinates. She took advantage of his concentration to blur behind him and land a punch on his right shoulder. Wincing, he turned just as he finished the last bit of typing and the computer disappeared. A deadly looking glaive (i.e. a long staff with a sharp blade on the end) appeared in his hand, and he tapped a button on one part of it. The blade started to glow.

She's pretty cute. Arin shoved that thought away and ran for the girl he was supposed to be fighting, sweeping at her legs. Leaping into the air, she danced away, making silly faces. He blinked in surprise as she suddenly disappeared, only to reappear perched on the tips of her toes on his shoulder.

Elation filled Sake as she slammed one of her feet into the man's upper arm. This was really a lot of fun. He could conjure up quite a weapon with that computer of his. Delicately hopping down from his shoulder, she ducked under the glaive's blade, catching it and snapping the strong ki-metal. A huge grin spread over her face as she saw his eyes widen in surprise.

"You're mine." Switching, her tail whipped up and smacked into his face. Arin flew backwards out of the ring and landed right in the lap of a blond girl in the audience, who blushed. Completely red, he got up quickly and hurried off.

Now smiling widely, Rehanna held back a chuckle. "Now that is quite a good match for Sake. Not quite the best fighter, but I can tell he didn't use all of his abilities."

Sixth Match

Two of the most arrogant men that ever lived stood in the ring, facing each other, with identical smirks on their faces. Meeting Vegeta's eyes, Juunanagou nodded, something behind his eyes glinting for a moment as he assessed Vegeta's power level. Though Vegeta could not do the same, he felt confident, since he could go Super Saiyan whenever he wished. His power was greatly increased from the last time the two had fought, which had been quite some time ago.

"Begin!" The two men circled, low in horse stances, fists curled, watching for any good openings. Juunanagou suddenly bounded into the air, blurring away and reappearing just above Vegeta's left ear. Catching the swift movement, Vegeta reached up and used one of the android's feet to lever himself into the air.

Lashing out, Juunanagou aimed a punch at a very vulnerable spot just below where Vegeta's belt line would be if he was wearing a belt. Moving just in time, Vegeta brought one leg up in a perfect flamingo, slammed a front heel kick into Juunanagou's jaw, then brought the leg back, turned, and planted a side kick in the middle of the android's chest. Snarling, Juunanagou brought his right arm around in a knife hand, hitting Vegeta's collarbone solidly as Vegeta's quickly thrown hammer strike came down on his shoulder. Both men winced and massaged where they had been hit. Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan level two, smirking. In short order, he had put Juunanagou out of commission with a swift palm heel to the side of the head, and was still smirking as he was declared winner.

Seventh Match

Another match-up within the group. Not many people had entered this year's Budokai. Goten and Marron stood before each other in front stances. Their eyes flickered over each other, examining carefully. Wearing the orange gi common to his family, Goten nearly blushed as he saw Marron in a spandex training suit like most of Vegeta's family, and Rehanna's.

Sweet Kami-sama, she's pretty. He almost slapped himself. Come on, Goten, this is a fight, you're not supposed to be thinking about hot chicks. The match was announced and called to begin.

Aiming a sweet smile straight at Goten, Marron zoomed forward with an almost inhuman speed, blond hair flying out behind her. She punched at him, and he ducked right into a quick ki blast she shot at his face. Flying away, Goten rubbed his slightly charred nose and powered up, grinning.

"What's a perfectly nice girl like you doing in a place like this, Marron?" He tapped her on the shoulder just as he flew behind her. Turning around quickly, she kept smiling and punched him just below the belt. He keeled over.

"Beating you, of course." Springboarding off the small of his back, she bounced off her hands and landed on her feet. He got over the pain somewhat and got up just as Marron powered up, forming something over the palm of one hand.

"Kienzan!" She hurled the blue disk at him swiftly. Narrowing dodging it, he ducked under her kick and used the advantage it gave him to flip her over his shoulder. Landing flat on her back, Marron's lips drew back in an almost wolf-like manner. Slowly standing up, she winced. It felt like her back was one enormous ache. A pair of arms suddenly went around her waist, picking her up bodily and chucking her straight out of the ring, where she landed in one of the aisles, too dizzy to get up.

**********

Second Round

The group looked at the new fight match-ups:

Goten vs. Vegeta

Trunks vs. Rehanna

Sake vs. Catala

Dejeuner vs. Querida

Dejeuner blinked. "I wonder who Querida is. I wasn't watching the fights after mine."

Looking over at him, Sake grinned. "Some girl with bright pink hair and really freaky white eyes. Pretty good fighter."

First Match

Nervously, Goten looked at the powerful man standing across from him. Certain thoughts ran across his mind. Vegeta is going to beat me to a pulp, I'm really nervous, and Marron is in the crowd watching me and she's still wearing that outfit. He fidgeted nervously. Across from him, Vegeta grinned evilly.

The perfect match. I get to beat Kakarot's brat into a bloody pulp. How fun for me.

"Begin!"

Powering up immediately, Vegeta rushed forward, a small line of white light, appearing behind Goten and slamming his fist into the center of Goten's back. Just as the young man started to fall over, he flew around to the front, bringing his knee up in an explosive movement that made every single ounce of breath that Goten had whoosh out of his lungs. Fallen over on his knees, he gasped like a fish out of water. Vegeta grinned. He was really enjoying this. He powered up to Super Saiyan and kicked negligently at the young man's ankle.

"Get up, brat. You're spoiling all of my fun."

Painfully Goten stood up and nearly cringed when he saw that Vegeta had gone Super Saiyan. I really am going to be a bloody pulp when he's done with me. He started to power up, and then he was a Super Saiyan too, just as the bottom of Vegeta's foot landed solidly in the center of his chest, sending him flying out of the ring to land right on Marron, too winded to even be embarrassed. She shoved him off and he thumped onto the ground, where he curled up into a ball, groaning.

Marron rolled her eyes up to the sky. This seems to be my day for being landed on. First that Arin guy, now Goten. I'm going to start getting worse bruises than Goten gave me just by sitting here.

Second Match

Looking at her nephew, Rehanna grinned. Trunks was a good fighter. He had his own style, and it was very effective. But then, she too had her style. And it was just as effective as his was. The announcer mentioned who they both were, and their previous matches, then called for the fight to start. As soon as he said it, she powered up. Super Saiyan level two should be enough. She saw Trunks do the same. They met each other's eyes, smirked, and crossed their arms, both looking exactly like Vegeta.

Abruptly Rehanna fell forward in a handspring, bouncing off her hands into the air. With her power concentrated quickly, she split and then there were three of her. One copy went at her nephew from behind, one from the top, and one from the front. Sulphurous curses poured out of the moving dust cloud that was the battle. At one point Trunks tried to split too, but was stopped by all three of his aunt hitting him at the same time, one on the top of his head, one in the middle of his back, and one on the backs of both his knees.

Obviously, this caused some trouble for him, since he was now unconscious. Rehanna was declared winner.

Third Match

Sake eyed the woman who had defeated her brother uneasily. She was something, that was certain. Quite strong. It was easy to sense, and that ki sword.... that was an amazing achievement in itself, besides being able to defeat a Super Saiyan. Blinking, her opponent, Catala, Sake remembered her name was, examined her.

"Didn't I fight you before?"

"No, that was my twin brother."

"Ah. I see." She listened to the announcer. "Well, the defeat's on you. Let's get to it."

Grinning, Sake nodded, loosed her pigtail, and exploded into bright golden fire, being careful not to look at the moon, which was starting to come out. The fire doubled as she went up to level two. Catala's eyes became saucers. "Can your brother generate that much power too?"

"Yes. He just thought he didn't need to, so you beat him." Before Catala could make a sword, Sake rushed her, slamming one foot into her shoulder, the other into her ribs. Then, legs drawn tightly to her chest, she started punching so quickly that nobody could see her hands moving from one place to the next. Catala shot ten ki blasts in a row at her face, but Sake caught each one and threw it back at her. Overpowered by the constant barrage of attacks, Catala barely noticed when Sake's feet crashed into her stomach. Drifting downwards towards the floor, she rubbed her shoulder, falling slowly into total unconsciousness.

Fourth Match

Querida was tall, curvy, big-busted, and slender. She was wearing what looked like an outfit made of silk. A blush crept slowly up Dejeuner's cheeks. The silk was nearly see-through and very, very clingy. Oh, Kami, I hope I don't have to pin her to win this. I'd never be the same again. Watching his face, the woman gave him a wicked smile and winked.

"Begin!"

It almost looked like Querida was falling forward, but she caught herself on her hands and flipped forward. On the last flip, when her feet were coming up she pointed her toes, catching Dejeuner on the bottom of the chin. He turned the backwards fall into a careful jump up into the air and landed a punch on the woman's right cheek. Still smiling that same smile, she blurred away, appearing behind him. An arm snaked around his neck and held him tight as she used her other hand to smack all three of his eyes.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing on two legs. Come on, three-eyes, show me what you can do!"

In a great deal of pain, Dejeuner powered up, throwing Querida away from the force of his ki. With an animal-like shriek he flew at her, only one of his eyes open. When he was almost close enough, he created three copies of himself, and the four of him darted at her. Not to say that she didn't get her hits in, on the contrary she was constantly laying about with her now very muscular arms, hitting something every time. But in the end it was her who fainted from exhaustion and a great deal of blows. The copies glowed and merged back into one Dejeuner, who was declared winner of that match.

Humming, Rehanna watched the end of the fight from her spot next to Vegeta in the audience. Bulma, on Vegeta's other side, cheered happily. There was an odd look in Rehanna's eyes as she stood up and walked towards where they would be posting the new match-ups, dragging Vegeta with her.

"What's gotten into you, Rehanna? You're not yourself."

She looked at Vegeta with the same weird expression. "Did you notice that this month the full moon here coincides with the full moon on Vegetasei? I think that should answer your question, Veg."

Nodding, he blinked. "Yes, I guess it does."

**********

Third Round

The match-ups listing read:

Vegeta vs. Dejeuner

Rehanna vs. Sake

First Match

The two expert fighters looked at each other. Vegeta smirked. Another good pair-up. Another person he disliked that he got to beat to a pulp. By now it was nearly ten at night, and the moon was up, almost full. Three purple eyes glinted at him from across the stage.

Ha. This should be easy.

"Begin!"

The wind started to blow. Both men started running at each other, and Vegeta brought his knee up at just the right moment. Dejeuner fell down on his knees in a great deal of pain. It seemed that the wind was carrying some pollen, for something tickled the inside of his nose. He sneezed, and it was nearly loud enough to wake the dead. Stopping in mid-air, Vegeta stared. The boy's hair wasn't dirty blond anymore. Now it was very, very dark blue.

Blinking in disorientation, Dejeuner looked around him. "Ummm....excuse me, sir, but where am I?"

Vegeta was declared winner, since Dejeuner seemed to remember nothing at all about his previous fights in the Budokai. In fact, he seemed rather upset to learn that he had been fighting at all. Snorting, Vegeta walked out of the ring. "Pansy."

Second Match

Rehanna and her daughter looked at each other from opposite sides of the stage, grinning. Now that Sake had let her pigtail out, her hair was flying all over the place. It made her look totally insane.

"Begin!"

Powering up, both women went to Super Saiyan three. Their eyebrows disappeared and their hair was even longer than normal. With feral roars, they charged at each other, jumping into the air and disappearing in a flurry on kicks and punches. Several times they shot Korican Hys at each other, only to have them be blocked. Kick, block, kick, punch, block, block, ki blast, punch, block. It seemed like it would never end.

"Very good, my daughter. But now it's time for a new attack I developed." Rehanna dropped back, cupping her hands together in front of her face, wrists together, fingers and thumbs curving up. She started to gather ki in her palms.

"Sen...masen....masenla....HA!" Pursing her lips, she blew on the ball of ki, which flew out of her hands at her daughter faster than even she could fly. It hit with a bang and burned through some of her spandex outfit. Propelled backwards by the enormous force, Sake fainted just as she landed in the aisle. Rehanna was declared winner.

As she left the stage to go get a snack before the last fight, Vegeta looked over at her.

"That's a good attack. Care to teach it to me sometime?"

"Sure. After the Budokai."

**********

Final Round

Rehanna vs. Vegeta

Final Match

The Saiyan siblings crouched in horse stances, eyes locked. For a moment, Vegeta felt a bit of foreboding. One thing he definitely knew was that besides turning his people into giant apes, the full moon also made Saiyan females act a little odd. And if Vegetasei's full moon and the earth's full moon were at the same time, he should probably avoid his sister. Being the only full-blooded Saiyan female around, she would be in a particularly strange mood.

"Begin!"

BOOM! There were now two Super Saiyan level three fighters standing across from each other, crouching like hunting wildcats. Lips pulling back from her teeth, Rehanna let out a bone-chilling howl and went straight at her brother. Flipping forward, her long pelt of golden hair flying, she dropped and rolled, coming up to block his kick and grasp his ankle, whirling him around her head like he was a flail. Vegeta started getting dizzy.

Dear sweet Kami. I've known Rehanna to be fierce in a fight, but not this fierce. Maybe the double full moons are having more affect on her than I thought. He yanked his ankles free and flew at her, even though there were little Bulmas flying around his head. Blocking his next punch, she grinned even more evilly than he ever had and turned her face to the moon. Moons that were not completely full did have affects on Saiyans, they just didn't really turn them into monkeys.

Golden fur rippled out from her nose to cover her entire face, and her teeth got a bit larger, turning into fangs. Vegeta's eyes widened just as Rehanna ripped her now dark red gaze away from the moon and turned to him. It was as if she was actually a wolf, but a wolf made of pure gold and enormous muscles. Wild hair streaming down her back, she leaped, kicking and punching with a fury, so fast that Vegeta could barely block her to get his own strikes in. Suddenly a golden tail came around like a whip, smashing into his face, shoving him away. He got up, staring.

Dropping into a front stance, Rehanna smiled and stretched her right arm forward, palm up. Her fingers curved up sharply, beckoning. "Come, come, little prince. I'm sure you have more fight in you than that." Fangs gleamed in the moonlight. Vegeta swallowed hard.

"Seriously, Rehanna, what has gotten into you?"

"The moon, older brother." She smiled and hissed. "Nothing but the moon." With another of those terrifying howls, she flew forward. In the air, she pressed her legs tightly together and simply dropped, landing right on top of Vegeta's head. He winced and snatched at her ankles, but she danced away.

"My turn." Looking up at the moon, he underwent the same change as Rehanna. Dropping onto his hands and knees, he closed his eyes and opened his mouth, giving his own, deeper version of Rehanna's wolf howl. Then, grinning, he stood up and turned to Rehanna, dropping into a stance identical to hers and beckoning in the same fashion. Neither of them noticed that the audience was going wild.

"Final......"

"Sen... masen... korican...."

"FLASH!!!!"

"HYA!!!!"

Both blasts met in the midpoint between the two Saiyans, exploding in a blinding flash. When the smoke cleared, both of them were lying on their backs on the ground, completely unconscious. They were removed from the stage, and it was declared a tie.

Juunanagou, Sake, and Bardock rushed over to the unconscious Rehanna. Bulma, Trunks, and Bra did likewise for Vegeta. Quickly, they revived the siblings. Rubbing the bite scar on his neck, Juunanagou looked at his wife.

"Hi, Na-chan." He smiled. "We finally got you awake."

Grinning, powered down from Super Saiyan, with the fur and fangs already gone, Rehanna got herself up slowly. "That was fun." She looked at Vegeta. "Can we do it again?" Vegeta and his family, along with Rehanna's family, facefaulted. The two went up to claim the cash prize, leaning on each other heavily.

**********

An Hour Later

On the way home, Juunanagou noticed that Rehanna seemed to have regained all her strength. Even though she had been in a strange mood for the past few days, now she was even stranger. Sake and Bardock, happily, did not watch as Rehanna chased down her husband like a cat chasing a mouse, finally pouncing on him right when they got in the door. The twins went to get ready for bed.

Unsuccessfully trying to fend off his wife, Juunanagou blinked. She seemed to have even more energy than she had had before her last fight. Something popped into the back of his mind.

"Juu-chan, I wanted to warn you. Don't expect to get one wink of sleep tonight!" With that, Rehanna pounced on Juunanagou again. Satisfied when he fell over with a thump, Rehanna curled up on the couch, pretending to be asleep. Her tail was wrapped around her, and Juunanagou could have sworn that she was purring. He went and got a blanket, starting to cover her up. As soon as his hand got next to her face, she grabbed it, no longer faking slumber.

"You're all mine, Juu-chan!"

**********

The Next Morning At A Z Team Meeting

Juunanagou, Rehanna and their children landed on Master Roshi's island. All the others were grouped on the sand waiting for them. Dejeuner whispered something to Goten and Trunks, who snickered and shot a glance at her, then Yamcha. He had dirty blond hair just then. Ears pricking up, Rehanna heard what he was saying.

"What a perfect match for Yamcha. Desert Wolf and Golden Wolf Chick." Smiling a saccharine sweet smile, Rehanna walked over to them.

"Why boys, whatever are you talking about that's so funny? Wouldn't you like to share it with the rest of us?"

All three backed up. "No, no ma'am, please no."

"But I heard you laughing. I heard what you said. Shouldn't you tell everyone else?"

"AH! Please, no, don't!"

"Ok, then you just need to remember one thing." Her smile disappeared, to be replaced with what looked like all Hell's fury coalesced into one being. She held up a single finger. "I can take you out with just this, so it's not good to cross me."

"Yes, ma'am!" As soon as they finished saying that, all three of the young men ran off and hid.