Disclaimer: DBZ belongs to Mr. Toriyama and TOEI and Bird Studios and FUNimation and am I getting off track? Rehanna, however, is my char.

Halloween

"That is just wrong."

"I will NOT wear that outfit."

"Even if it's Halloween, I don't want to dress up."

"Rehanna, are you feeling all right?"

"I'm feeling fine, yes, you are all dressing up, you will wear the outfits I bought, and it's not wrong. Go change." Rehanna handed the Z Fighters their Halloween costumes. Then she shoved them all towards a few temporary curtained changing rooms in the large garage behind Capsule Corp.

When they came out, Rehanna smiled widely. Bulma tried not to laugh. Chichi nearly choked on her lemonade and ran out of the garage so she could laugh where she wouldn't cover people in secondhand beverage. In a few minutes, she had finished laughing and come back.

"What? What is it? It's these stupid outfits, isn't it?"

"But you all look so adorable!" Giggling, Rehanna smiled even broader than before.

"No we don't!"

And there stood a group of very disgruntled Sailor Scouts. Goku was Sailor Moon, Gohan was Sailor Mini Moon, Vegeta was Sailor Mars, Yamcha was Sailor Venus, Krillin was Sailor Jupiter, Piccolo was Sailor Mercury, Tien was Sailor Uranus, and Chiaoutzu was Sailor Neptune.

"Rehanna-san, this costume is really uncomfortable." A chorus of agreements was voiced by the rest of the Z Soldiers.

Her face hardened slightly, and her grin shrank a fraction. They backed up. By now they could always sense an imminent explosion and knew not to push their luck too much. Hastily they started to agree that they would wear the outfits, no matter how embarrassed they were. Her grin widened again, and her face softened. She herself was dressed as San from Princess Mononoke. Standing next to her was a very large white wolf that she had recruited to ride. He didn't seem to mind when she hopped up onto his back.

"All right, places, everyone! Get ready for the trick or treaters! Trunks, Goten, hop on board. I'm taking you trick or treating." They climbed up onto the wolf's back in front of her. Both of them were dressed as members of Team Rocket. Rehanna looked at the Z fighters. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get moving! I told you to get to your places!" They moved out of the garage and took their assigned places around the Capsule Corp. building. Bulma, dressed as a vampire, and Chichi, as a witch, went to the door and waited for the children to arrive. Leaning over, Rehanna whispered something in the white wolf's ear, and it bounded out of the garage.

As they rode down the street trick or treating, Rehanna taught Trunks and Goten all the most annoying songs she knew. 'Found a Peanut' rang out incessantly, and then there was 'The Song That Gets on Everybody's Nerves', and of course, '99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall.' They never stopped, no matter how many times they were asked to. Rehanna had given Goten and Trunks each one of her wild roses for their costumes as well.

"Ok, Rocket-men, that's enough singing for now." Rehanna was really enjoying herself. The two boys stuck out their lips and made puppy dog eyes. She sighed, then had an idea. "Do you want to go visit my friends and Uncle Radditz?"

"Yeah!" They liked Rehanna's friends. Rehanna's friends made them laugh, and they were really nice.

"Let's go, then!" She whispered something to the wolf. "Hold on tight!" Slowly, she levitated the wolf with them on it, and flew off towards the woods.

They touched down in a large clearing. Four capsule houses were placed in various parts of the open ground. Something made of styrofoam hit the top of Rehanna's head, nearly knocking her mask off. The great long mane of soft white wolf-hair muffled it a bit. She turned around. Standing behind her with an impish grin on his face was a red-faced man in white sneakers, a red baseball cap, black spandex pants, and a blue T-shirt. Next to him was a very tall blue man wearing white sneakers and brown pants tied at the waist with what looked like a rope. In his hand was a brown, false-wood styrofoam mallet. "What was that for?"

They bowed, grinning. "We're the Warner brothers." Behind them was Recoome, dressed as Ralph the security guard, and Guldo, just being himself.

"I see. So, Burter, you're…Yakko, is it? And Jeice, you're being Wakko?" They nodded. "And you, Recoome, would be Ralph." She grinned. "And what would you be, Guldo?"

"Myself."

"Really?" Her eyes opened wide in mock surprise. "You could have fooled me."

"Rehanna!"

"Sorry." Looking back at her nephew and his friend, she smiled and poked them. They sat up straighter, then scrambled around behind her and perched on the wolf's tail. Both had tucked their roses in between their fingers.

Trunks waved at the Ginyus. "Hi!"

Goten waved too, grinning his enormous grin. "Hello!"

"Hey, you guys! Who're you dressed up as?"

In unison, the two boys grinned even wider. When they spoke, it came out in chorus. "Team Rocket!" They looked at each other, then jumped down. "Trick or treat!"

Jeice nodded to Burter, who hurried into one of the houses. A moment later he came back out with two little Halloween bags, which he held behind his back. "Trick first. Then treat." The two performed the Team Rocket motto, and were each given a little paper Halloween bag stuffed with candy, mostly chocolate.

"Thanks! Thanks a lot!"

Grinning, the four grown-up children looked at Rehanna. "And who are you being for Halloween, little girl?"

"I am not a little girl. I thought you would know that by now." But she was grinning too. "I'm San. From Princess Mononoke. Boys, you better get back up now. We need to get going." She smiled and waved to the Ginyus. "Happy Halloween!" Then she and the two boys flew off on the wolf, towards a different part of the forest.

The next time they landed, it was in a smaller clearing, in front of a different capsule house, set in the back of the small grove. A man with long black hair peered out from the doorway, ready to fight if needed. When he saw who it was, he relaxed, smiled and came out. In armor, as he almost always was, he waved to them with one hand. The other was held behind his back, hiding something. There was a wicked twinkle in his eye.

"Hello, Radditz!"

"Hi, Uncle Radditz!"

"Hello, Radditz-san!"

"Ah, so I see luck has favored me with a visit from two such strong boys and a lovely lady." He was grinning. Rehanna blushed.

"Radditz, you're embarrassing me!"

"All the better, then. My mission has been accomplished."

The two boys climbed down off the wolf, holding their roses again. "Trick or treat!"

"Trick first!" Again, Goten and Trunks did their little Rocket motto routine, and again were rewarded with a great deal of candy. They thanked him very politely and clambered back up in front of Rehanna again. After a brief chat, she and the boys took off again, this time heading towards the sea. Their last stop was an island where Zarbon lived. The boys got their candy, Rehanna got to say hi, and then they headed home.

Landing on the lawn, the three of them climbed down and bid the great wolf goodbye, and it bounded off. Laughing, they went up the walkway and knocked. Chichi and Bulma answered the door, to a three person chorus of "Trick or treat!" The two women smiled and opened up the door to let the three tired people in. Trunks and Goten proudly showed their mothers how much candy they had gotten. The eyes of both Bulma and Chichi widened as they saw the three little Halloween bags each of them had.

"Kami, that's a lot of candy. Who gave you those?"

Goten, smiling his humongus grin, looked happily at his mom. "Rehanna-san took us to see her friends and Uncle Radditz." Affirmatively, Trunks nodded. He was also grinning.

"I see now. Why don't you three go rest in the living room?"

"Ok!" Trunks and Goten each grabbed one of Rehanna's hands and pulled her along after them.

**********

"YIPE!" Rehanna woke up suddenly. She was freezing cold, soaking wet, and there were little live sardines flopping around or her bed. Yawning, she reached for the light and flipped it on. There, grinning evilly, were the men. She frowned crossly at them, shivering. "What was THAT for?"

They spoke in unison. "Never make the valiant Z Fighters dress as Sailor Scouts!"

"…………..eep. You guys have lost it." She yanked the one dry cover she had around her, shivering uncontrollably. For a moment, she stared at them blankly. Then, for what seemed to be no reason whatsoever, she burst out laughing, and really, everybody else did to. Suddenly, she stopped. "I guess I won't kill you guys. But guess who has to clean my room?"

They groaned and got to work with the cleaning.