The Question

Disclaimer: Don't own em, don't claim to, don't sue me.

Everyone was chatting during a picnic at Capsule Corp. Rehanna had persuaded Juunanagou to come, and she had brought Sake and Bardock too. They were both seven and absolutely adorable.

"Rehanna, how did you end up being in love with Juunanagou? I mean, you have almost nothing in common." Krillin took a bite of his sandwich. Shooting a look at Juunanagou, Rehanna grinned, and Juunanagou grinned back.

"Actually, Juu-chan and I have a lot in common. We're both egotistical-"

Juunanagou chimed in. "Powerful-"

"Slightly annoying-"

"Whimsical-"

"People with black hair-"

"Who enjoy driving."

Blinking, Krillin took another bite of his sandwich. "I guess you're right." Chewing meditatively, he swallowed. "And I've been meaning to ask you. Did you ever have a boyfriend before you met him?"

She blushed. "Yeah. It was-"

"Okaasan? Can I have some help? I can't find the ham and cheese sandwiches."

"Be right there, Sake." Nodding to the people she had been talking with, she grinned. "Right back." Then she walked over to help get her daughter get a sandwich. When she got back, she started eating more of her own lunch.

Chichi smiled at her. "So who was it?"

"It was-" A small amount of water dropped out of the sky and onto her head. Looking up, annoyed, she saw Goten and Trunks in their trunks chasing each other with buckets. Jumping up into the sky, she flew over and grabbed both the buckets, filled them in the pool, and drenched both boys before they could get away. They chased after her, yelling, dripping water onto everyone they flew over. She was laughing unstoppably, and finally had to land. Again, she started eating.

Juuhachigou looked at her curiously. "Who was it?"

"It was-" Two pairs of dripping wet hands picked her up bodily from behind and started frog marching her over to the pool. "Hey! Let go!" Grinning, Trunks and Goten lifted her up in the air and dropped her straight in. "Ack! It's cold. Kami, I'm glad I wore my bathing suit under my clothes." Swimming over to the edge of the pool, she levered herself out, went inside for a moment and came out carrying her wet, neatly folded clothes. She was wearing a purple bikini. Dropping the clothes, she smiled evilly. "YE SHALL PAY!" With that, she produced a capsule, which turned out to contain an enormous bucket, and filled it from the pool. Eeping, the two boys leapt into the air, pursued by Rehanna with a 20 gallon bucket of water, which she finally managed to dump on them over the pool. Landing again, she started eating with a frenzy. This time it was Gohan who looked over at her.

"Who was it?"

"It was-" She noticed that Gohan's eyes had gone wide as he stared at something behind her. Hopping up, she flew up into the air. Following her were Goten and Trunks with a 50 gallon bucket. After being drenched over the pool again, she grinned wryly. "Ok, I guess we can stop the water fight now. You win."

"Fine by us!" Finally, she got to finish eating her sandwich. Every single person who she had been talking to looked at her at the same time. They spoke in unison.

"SO WHO WAS IT?"

"Jeice." They all facefaulted, and stared at her when they recovered. After a while she started twitching under their amazed gaze. Huddling on the ground, she looked up with purposefully huge eyes and spoke in a tiny, overly cute voice. "Well, he's completely kawaii…."

*****

A few months later, after Rehanna, Juunanagou, and the twins got back from vacation…

Another day, another picnic. Nobody had quite gotten over what Rehanna had told them at the last one. Rehanna's little family had just gotten back from a vacation in China, and she and Juunanagou were telling them all about it. Apparently, they had had a lot of fun. Before she told one part, Rehanna pulled a bucket of freezing cold water near here. "Sake! Bardock! Can you come over here for a moment?" The two children came hurrying over.

"Okaasan, what is…." They trailed off when they noticed the bucket. "Umm…otosan? What is okaasan going to do with that bucket?" Juunanagou shrugged. Grinning, Rehanna splashed her two children with the icy water. Neither of them had time for even a short yelp, since immediately when they got hit with the water, they both turned into very large rabbits with black, white, and grey fur.

Trunks blinked and looked at the two animals. Marron, however, gave a little cry of delight and rushed over to pet the rabbits. Looking irritated, they backed away from her. Chuckling, Rehanna heated up the water in the bucket with her ki and splashed them again.

"Okaasan, what was that for?"

"Yes, Rehanna, was it really necessary to demonstrate our children's new curses?"

"Quite necessary. It's easier to believe something that you've seen with your own eyes."

Grinning, his eyes lit up, Trunks looked at his two cousins. They noticed the way he was looking at them. Sake hissed. "Don't get any ideas, Trunks." He backed away from her slightly. "If you try to use our curses as the subject of practical jokes, you will be in big trouble."

"But can you still go swimming?"

"Of course, silly. We just warm up the water around us before we get in."

He nodded, then flew off. Bardock and Sake got up to go swimming. Being careful to make sure the water around them was warm, they splashed and swam. Right after they got out, Goten and Trunks emptied buckets of cold water over their heads. Two very wet, very large rabbits with disgruntled expressions appeared. Making little growling noises, the two rabbits hopped into the air and flew after the two boys. It was a very strange sight. After a while, they gave up and landed next to the pool, heated up some of the water, and dipped their paws in. The two seven-year-olds started chasing after their cousin and friend.

Rehanna grinned and sat back to watch the chase. It ended with the four of them being soaked, and two exceptionally large rabbits hopping around until they managed to rectify their current state. The two wet twins floated grouchily on their backs in water that they constantly made sure was warm.